2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
3. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps Smart Care Perks looking tidy.
4. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against Smart Care Perks staff just cant be tolerated.
6. Please be considerate in language you use on Smart Care Perks, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
7. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
8. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what is ment mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
These rules are clear, and should be easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break :
3rd rule break :
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit Smart Care Perks again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.